NAUTICAL LAMP SHADES – fabric vertical blinds.
Nautical Lamp Shades
- (lamp shade) lampshade: a protective ornamental shade used to screen a light bulb from direct view
- (Lamp Shade) The shade serves the important function of blocking the glare from a light bulb and is usually the most decorative part of a lamp. The lamp shade can be made of glass, fabric, metal, or other more creative materials.
- (Lamp shade) A lampshade is a fixture that covers the lightbulb on a lamp to diffuse the light it emits. Conical, cylindrical and other forms on floor-, desk- or table top-mounted as well as suspended lamp models are the most common and are made in a wide range of materials.
- Of or concerning sailors or navigation; maritime
- relating to or involving ships or shipping or navigation or seamen; “nautical charts”; “maritime law”; “marine insurance”
- Seamanship is the art of operating a ship or boat.
- A term relating to sailors and watercraft.
Vintage Bitossi Pottery Table Lamp – Mediterranean Blue Italian Ceramic
Attributed to Bitossi, probably produced for Raymor.
Hand painted nautical pitcher lamp $95